القرن الإفريقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Who he realy is?(الحبيب محمد صلئ الله عليه وسلم )

اذهب الى الأسفل

Who he realy is?(الحبيب محمد صلئ الله عليه وسلم ) Empty Who he realy is?(الحبيب محمد صلئ الله عليه وسلم )

مُساهمة من طرف princess of yemen الجمعة أكتوبر 17, 2008 6:42 pm

As-Salamu Aleikum to you my Muslim brothers and sisters, I hope you all are fine and well. I intend on looking little deeper to gain some understanding of who the Prophet really is, because He is often misunderstood or limited. And I promise, I will write in sections, at the end of each section I will put "to be continued ". I hope you going to get the most of it.

In The Name Of Allah The Most Merciful The Most Gracious

"How can people in this world grasp his reality?
They, who are asleep and pleased by dreams from him.
How beautiful what has been said about his reality!
Your light is everything and everything else is particles.
O Prophet, your soldiers in every time are your Companions!"

When did Allah order the Pen to Write? When did the Pen Write? When did that writing of "La ilaha ill-Allah Muhammadun Rasul-Allah" occur? No one knows. The mention of the name of the Prophet by Allah, Almighty and Exalted, is something which happened before the creation of anything, and its reality occurred in pre-Eternity. That is the reason the Prophet mentioned, "kuntu Nabiyyan wa adamu bayni-l-ma'i wa-t-tin" - "I was a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay."

He is the Perfect Human Being. He is the Seal of all prophets and messengers. What can a weak servant say in order to honor the Master of Messengers? If it were not for him, no one would ever have known Allah, Almighty and Exalted. Never would the fabric of the universe have been woven into existence as it has been woven. Therefore the pen cannot describe the most perfect of the Perfect human beings, the Master of Masters, the King of Kings, the Sultan of Sultans of the Divine Presence.

He is the Heart of the Divine Presence. He is the Heart of the Unique Essence. He is the Sign for Oneness and the Sign of Oneness. He is known as the Secret of All Secrets. He is the only one addressed by Allah Almighty and Exalted, because he is the only one considered Responsible in the Presence of Allah who said, "Were it not for him I would not have created any of My creation." All of the creation was given to the Prophet as a divine gesture of honor from Allah, Almighty and Exalted. Therefore the Prophet is responsible for that creation which is his honor and his Trust. For that reason he is the only one to be addressed in the Divine Presence.

The singular status of the Prophet is the heart and the Essence of the phrase of tawheed [La ilaha ill-Allah Muhammadun Rasul-Allah] and the foundation of Islam. The Prophet is the "one soul" mentioned in the Qur'anic verse, "[O Mankind] Your creation and your resurrection is in no wise but as an individual soul" [31:28]. It is also the Prophet who is the "single life" represented in the verse, "If anyone slew a person... it would be as if he slew the whole people: And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people." [5:32]

The Prophet , moreover, referred to his responsibility in the hadith: a`malakum tu`radu `alayya kulla yawm, "All your actions are shown to me every day. If they are good, I pray for you; if they are bad, I ask Allah's forgiveness for you." That means that the Prophet is the one who is responsible towards God for his Community. That is why, as we said, he is "the only to be spoken to." It is the meaning of Intercession. Allah refers to this intercession in the verse, "If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-Returning, Most Merciful" [4:64].

His honorable biography and his blessed speeches and actions can never be encompassed in a book. But we can say that he is Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttalib ibn Hashim and that his lineage goes back to Ibrahim . (note it is wajiib for every Muslim to learn the lineage of Prophet up to adnan) He was born in Makkah al-Mukarrama on a Monday, the 12th of Rabi`ul Awwal, 570 CE, in the Year of the Elephant. His mother, Sayyida Amina, when she gave birth to him, saw a light coming from her that turned all darkness into light as far as Persia. All of the fire-worshippers' fire was shutdown for that night by Allah. The jinn that used to go to the skies and steal the secrets of the angels, were punished with a falling star, thus could never go to the skies again, and all this and much more is what took place, are all just a few of the events that Allah honored him with when he was born. The first thing he did after coming from his mother's womb was to fall into prostration. His father died before he was born. He was nursed by Thuayba and then by Halima as-Sa`diyya, with whom he stayed for four years.

While returning with him from a visit to his uncles in Madinat al-Munawwara (at that time Yathrib), his mother fell sick and died. He was six years old. His grandfather raised him for two years, until he also died. Orphaned three times, he went to live with his uncle, Abu Talib. Allah Almighty and Exalted ordered the Angel of the Trumpet, Israfil to accompany him at all times until the age of eleven years. Then Allah ordered Jibril to accompany him and to look after him and to keep him in his safekeeping, and to send to his heart heavenly and spiritual Powers.

He traveled with his uncle to Sham (Damascus). On their way they passed by Basra where a monk named Buhaira, living in a monastery nearby, told his uncle, "Take him back, it will be safer for him." When asked why he's saying that, the monk said, "I saw all of the signs of Prophethood in him that are mentioned in my book. He does not pass by a tree, or a rock or anything else except they will greet him, and prostrate before him to honor him, and they don't do that for anyone else unless they are a Prophet. And I got closer to him to see on his shoulder if he had been stamped with the Seal of Prophets, which indeed I confirmed it as well." At that time he was only twelve years old. Years later he traveled again to Sham with Maysara, to trade on behalf of the Lady Khadija . They were very successful. Maysara told Khadija about his miraculous powers and his business acumen, said that every time he wanted to use the bathroom, the trees would gather around him and cover him until he finishes. Maysara also stated that, on the days when is extremely hot, the clouds would come to protect him from the sun's excessive heat, and many other miracles, and upon hearing this Khadija became interested in him. She proposed marriage and he accepted her offer. He married her when he was 25 years of age and she was forty.

He was known throughout his tribe as, as-Sadiq al-Amin, the Truthful and Trustworthy One. When he was 35 years of age, the Quraish Tribe was renovating the House of Allah, the Ka'aba. They disputed among themselves as to who should put the sacred Black Stone (hajaru-l-aswad) in its place. They finally came to an agreement that the most trustworthy person should replace it, and that person was the Prophet . It was the idea of a wise man, who said, "the first person who will walk in from the door, that we will agree on what he says." They all agreed, and of course, that man turned out to be "The Trustworthy One" the Prophet .

At that time inspirations and revelations were coming to his heart. He was always in a state of spiritual vision and insight, but he was not authorized to speak about it. He preferred to be alone and used a cave in a mountain called al-Hira for contemplation and meditation. He sought seclusion as the means to reach the Divine Presence of Allah Almighty and Exalted.

He avoided all kinds of attachment, even with his family. He was always in meditation and contemplation, afloat on the Ocean of the Dhikr of the Heart. He disconnected himself completely from everything, until there appeared to him the light of Allah Almighty and Exalted, which graced him with the condition of complete intimacy and happiness. That intimacy allowed the mirror of revelation to increase in purity and brightness, until he attained to the highest state of perfection, where he observed the dawning of a new creation. The primordial signs of beauty shone forth to spread and decorate the universe. Trees, stones, earth, the stars, the sun, the moon, the clouds, wind, rain, and animals would greet him in perfect Arabic speech and say, "as-Salam 'alayka Ya Rasul-Allah" -- "Peace be upon You, O Prophet of God." ------------------------To Be Continued----------

This shall be where we stop for now, inshallah we will continue from when the first revelation was reveled to him and please note we are just summerizing it, because I don't think you people will be interested in reading it all if I would to give you everything in detail.
So, please bear with me I am trying my best to summerize, there is just so, so much about him. Read and learn about your Prophet so you can get some Baraka, and Nur and have a better life.

Much Love to All!!!

Copied

princess of yemen
مراقب

عدد الرسائل : 32
العمر : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/07/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى